Lovely hotel with very friendly owners! The beds and pillows were so comfortable... it was unreal especially for France and I can dare being critical as I am a French national. We were tired from the long drive from England and all slept so well!
Breakfast wasn't cheap but very good and copious. Had an amazing supper at the Auberge de La Selune round the corner recommended by the owners of the hotel!
Would definitely recommend and stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Moulin De Ducey Hotel
- Best Western Le Moulin De Ducey Hotel Ducey
- Best Western Ducey
- Ducey Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your reservation at Mont saint Michel, The Best Western Hotel Moulin de Ducey in Normandy. Enjoy one of our 28 high standard rooms with their relaxing environment and exceptional surrounding scenery – a mere 15 minutes’ drive away to Avranches and Pontorson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Moulin de Ducey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.