“Brilliant - 5 star service and beautiful tranquil location. A truly wonderful place to stay in Mykonos!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pietra E Mare

You added Pietra E Mare to your Saves list
Pietra E Mare
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kalo Livadi beach, Ano Mera 84600, Greece   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ano Mera
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

What more can I say! My girlfriend and I have just returned from a wonderful stay at the petra e mare. The service at this hotel is exemplary and far exceeds that at many 5 star hotels I have stayed at! The staff truly made us feel very special. Front desk were very good and provided us with some excellent choices with regard to places to eat out/ atv rental/ scuba diving etc. I agree the rooms are basic but they are tastefully furnished and ours was very light with a beautiful view. It was I might add the most basic room (classic double). My only complaint would be that there was no shower curtain. And really...Is the size of the tv that important (perfectly adequate 26")..especially if your on your honeymoon. Secondly if I was on my honeymoon I would probably have called in advance to confirm my reservation...but that's just me!

Great hotel, great staff, great service and excellent value! If its a quiet romantic break your after look no further!

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Greek first
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

This hotel was exactly what I was looking for - in a stunning location and we could not have wished for better service. If the loook of the hotel is not enough then you just have to go visit for the best customer service experience. We had a fabulous time,

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Beautiful hotel on a quiet part of Mykonos, about 10km from Mykonos Town. Some of the friendliest staff I have ever dealt with, and better service than most five star hotels I've stayed at. Small hotel with only 30 rooms adds to the charm. Great pool with salt water, no chlorine smell! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: All rooms are facing the sea, I think the nicest ones are the ones not facing the pool though.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Barcelona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I spend there 10 wonderful days . The location is amazing and as a long time visitor of Mykonos i shall say it was the best choice i have ever done . The hotel is brilliant . The rooms very traditional and spacious at the same time .Thats very important for me because if you go way too luxury then you will lose the sense of tradition , but the balance in this hotel was excellent .
Also one of the best beaches of the Island is located right next to you .
It certainly gives you a sense of being in the island while at the same time you enjoy peacefully the astonishing view . The stuff is also very helpful and the chef choices delicious .
I strongly recommend it to any potential visitors and it will be certainly be my place to stay in my next visits to the island .
Thanks

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

It was an excellent journey with exceptional hospitality service during my visit in Pietra E Mare. One of the greatest views from the rooms in Aegean sea, perfect food and drinks for all kinds of taste and variety.I was lucky with the weather conditions,so that gave me the opportunity to enjoy the sea, the pool and the spa of Pietra E Mare. I would definetly reccomend to anyone to visit Pietra.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We had been to Pietra E Mare for 4 nights and the experience was just awesome.
We had a great view of Kalo Livadi beach from our room.
The staff is very co-operative and they were always ready for service.
I would say Mykonos was one of my best trip....

Amar

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
southern CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

the location and the building itself is great - the service could do better. but hehe... what exactly does run smooth in greece ?!? hehe. The general manager is great - she is doing the best she can... but the team itself needs more passion about serving, highest quality standards etc. still, if you are looking for a great, quiet location in mykonos - this is the place to be.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Pietra E Mare? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pietra E Mare

Address: Kalo Livadi beach, Ano Mera 84600, Greece
Location: Greece > Cyclades > Mykonos > Ano Mera
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ano Mera
Hotel Class:4 star — Pietra E Mare 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pietra E Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pietra e Mare Hotel Mykonos
Pietra E Mare Ano Mera, Mykonos

If you own or manage Pietra E Mare, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.