Went for a drive this weekend, and decided to lunch at red castle hotel! When we arrived we noticed a wedding was about to start, this said we sat ourselves at a table in the bar! It took nearly five minutes before someone came to take an order and when they did they seemed to be preoccupied! We waited half an hour for our food and when it came I think presentation looked nice but food was average at best! The waiter put food on table and disappeared! When it came to paying I went to bar and when eventually he took my money, not as much as a thank you, how was your meal! Or even enjoy your day!
Maybe they are understaffed and if so management need to sort this out. We won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Irish welcome awaits you at the four star Redcastle Oceanfront, Golf & Spa Hotel. With a magical waterfront location, overlooking Lough Foyle on the picturesque Inishowen Peninsula in Donegal, it’s the perfect getaway for a short break or family holiday at home.Set among mature woodland with 93 guest rooms including suites and family rooms and sea view rooms, our own 9-hole parkland golf course and exclusive Thalasso Spa, the Resort oozes charm, style and warm hospitality. Our Waters Edge Restaurant is appropriately named with breathtaking views across Lough Foyle and a menu that features the finest local seafood and fare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Redcastle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redcastle Hotel Donegal
- Carlton Redcastle Hotel And Thalasso
- Carlton Moville
- Donegal Hotel Redcastle
- Carlton Hotel Redcastle
- Hotel Redcastle
- Redcastle Hotel Moville, County Donegal, Ireland