“My trip to Landshut” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Landshut
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“My trip to Landshut”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was travelling alone and was very impressed with the hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. The room was in excellent condition but the only thing for me was the attitude of the staff. They were not friendly when I had a problem which did not get resolved and some of them spoke very little English if any.

I enjoyed the breakfast but there was not enough hot water for the tea/coffee which was cold most mornings.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Redondo Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

While I didn't stay at the hotel, I did have lunch there. The staff was very warm and friendly. The traditional Bavarian food is delicious. I also enjoyed the typical Bavarian atmosphere. Unfortunately, I was there in the Fall and didn't get a chance to enjoy the Biergarten. So, I guess I'll have to visit again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Bost
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Two nights in this beautiful hotel in Landshut. Great location at a very good price!
Breakfast is good (coffee could be a little better for me, but I'm really picky with coffee), good bread, choices of fresh fruit, nice tea selection), we had dinner there, very traditional but excellent kitchen at very reasonable prices.
The garden is real nice, with a possibility to enjoy the sun. And the people working there are very friendly!
If I need to go back to Landshut, I'd stay there again!

Room Tip: I would ask a room with a view of the garden as the street side is rather noisy. that's the reas...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Senec, Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2007

Stayed here for 1 night in Oct 07. I actually wanted to stay in Munich but all the hotels full (including the airport hotels) unless I wanted to pay 300 Euros a night (which I didnt!). Landshut is about 30 minutes drive from the airport.
Hotel was pretty easy to find (although at night its not all that well lit).
Night staff didnt speak any English but I managed to check in and get a Weissbeer without much trouble. Room was nice (on the main road but noise wasnt a problem). Wireless Internet (T-Mobile) worked from the room ok.Very good breakfast included in my (95 euro) room rate.
I'd stay here again if I find the Munich hotels are full.

Stayed October 2007

Been to Schloss Schonbrunn Hotel & Gastronomie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Schloss Schonbrunn Hotel & Gastronomie

Address: Schonbrunn 1, 84036 Landshut, Bavaria, Germany
Location: Germany > Bavaria > Lower Bavaria > Landshut
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Landshut
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Schloss Schonbrunn Hotel & Gastronomie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Schloss Schonbrunn Hotel & Gastronomie Landshut, Germany - Bavaria

If you own or manage Schloss Schonbrunn Hotel & Gastronomie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.