I have been staying at the Giadrina hotel during most of the period Jan to Oct 2005. Most of the time on my own (due to work) but my wife also visited several times.
Before selecting the Giadrina hotel I stayed at or checked out several other hotels in Frascati.
To me these are the main advantages of the hotel.
-Central location in Frascati (very charming town)
-Some rooms have large terrace with an excellent view
-Nice rooms and bathrooms
-Nearby parking lot behind/below hotel
(about 2€/night). Around "busy hr" 6-7 pm you may have to wait a few minutes for a free space.
-Very close to Railway station. Trip to Rome takes 30 min, ticket 1.7 €
- Very friendly and service-minded hotel staff (some speak English)
- Excellent value for the price
The hotel does not have AC and during August there were a few very hot nights. However thanks to getting a fan in the room it was OK for me.
The Cacciani restaurant in the hotel building is superb.
2005-11-04 Arne Palmkvist, Stockholm, Sweden
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Cacciani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Giadrina Di Cacciani Hotel
- Giadrina Di Cacciani Frascati