The Mercure Tunbridge Wells served our needs very well. We were on a trip with forty or so others from East Lancs and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is well situated and provided an ideal base for our adventures in Kent. The rooms were fine, quite large and well appointed with excellent storage. The shower, always a must for me, were excellent. The staff were helpful and could not do enough for us. They were understaffed on at least two nights but you would never have known if bubbly Joy our waitress had not told us. I must commend her husband, a larger than life character who gave his all to ensure we had a good stay. Special mention to Jacqui who although having only joined the company quite recently had really taken on board the company ethos of customer service in a quite magnificent manner. If this was my company I would develop her undoubted skills into a management/training role, you have employed a gem here and you need to use this talent.
If I had any criticism it would be the food, it was quite well prepared but I did feel the menus did not flow as well as they should. Difficult to put my finger on the problem but it needs an experts eye to provide food to complement the rest of the hotel.
A bonus for me, a Bill Evans fan, was Chris Sergeant playing great jazz piano for us
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Tunbridge Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel Pembury
- Ramada Hotel Tunbridge Wells
- Ramada Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Ramada
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Pembury, Royal Tunbridge Wells