Just arrived back from a National Trust/ Justgo short break in Kent and stayed 4 nights at The Mercure Hotel Pembury Tunbridge Wells.
On arrival we were greeted by friendly staff who immediately made us feel very welcome and special, delivered our luggage to our rooms and made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. The food was all inclusive in our tour fee but we had a choice of three starters, mains and sweets as well as coffee and mints after, all of good quality and we were not rushed to get out of the dining room as I have found at some other hotels catering for coach tours. The room was very clean and comfortable and the location was ideal for the National Trust visits planned. Although I was sorry I was unable to use the pool and spa myself, I was reliable informed by my fellow travellers that it was excellent. All in all, value for money and friendly staff who made this a very enjoyable experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, ACCOR, LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Expedia so you can book your Mercure Tunbridge Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel Pembury
- Ramada Hotel Tunbridge Wells
- Ramada Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Ramada
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Pembury, Royal Tunbridge Wells