We stayed here for 2 nights in April and it was beautiful. There is no TV in the room so you will just have each other for entertainment! :) Shouldn't be a problem if you like each others company! Think of it like a second honeymoon!
It is a beautiful part of the country and very relaxing. The rooms are very nice and the pool is lovely too. The food changes on a daily basis so you never know what you are going to get but everything we ate was superb. The staff were very helpful. We went on both the trek to the waterfall and the night time safari. We got to see some elephants in the wild which was cool. After the crazy hustle and bustle of the rest of India, this was a welcome break and a chance for us to recharge our batteries!
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls Hotel Thrissur
- Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls Hotel
- Rainforest Hotel Kerala
- Rainforest Hotel Athirapally Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- May we introduce our new property 'Rainforest' a boutique resort located at the foot of the Athirapally waterfalls. Perched on the edge of the luxurious wilderness of the Sholayar Range, Rainforest is a never before experience in nature holidays, offering you the perfect getaway for a weekend of natural delight. Within the breathtaking embrace of the deep forests, a rich and diverse flora & fauna abounds. While some of the species actually live on Rainforest property, others make it a point to pay an occasional visit. Behold the spectacular view of the crashing 80 ft waterfalls from any and every suite at 'Rainforest.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Rainforest Resort Athirapally Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.