My personal thank you to all the staff at EVR. I have had the pleasure of staying at a few different ranches in the Cariboo region so when I heard our corporate event was going to be held at EVR I thought this would be another great experience in a beautiful region of British Columbia.
What I got from my stay was totally different and so much better. The location is stunning and the accomodations beautiful. What really made my experience special was how welcoming and passionatte the owners and staff are. I would highly recommend a stay at EVR and look forward to returning with my family. If you are fortunate enough to stay at EVR then get yourself ready to be welcomed into a family of inspiring people with a long standing tradition of acheiving excellence in everything they do. The Thai influences make the experience unique and if you have been to Thailand then you will already understand the passionate and cheerful nature of the Thai people. The massages were perfect, the meals prepared by Jason mouth watering, and the choices for true western activities limitless as Darrell shares in his passion for Gold panning, fishing and more.
I got inspired at Echo Valley Ranch and cannot wait to return with my family. My best wishes and sincere thanks to the owners and staff for an truly unique and memorable experience...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in 'cowboy country' above the Fraser River in BC's scenic Cariboo Region, Echo Valley Ranch & Spa entices those seeking a restorative sojourn, as well as those looking for a higher-octane activity. Whether your idea of heaven is a trail ride through rolling hills, a 4x4 wildlife safari, or a day at the spa, at Echo Valley guests find harmony and rejuvenation. The fusion of eastern and western influences is best seen at the spa, where both western massage and Thai treatments soothe muscles and mind; while dining options encompass dishes from east and west, fuelled by produce from the ranch livestock and kitchen garden. Activities also include hiking, bird watching and fly-fishing, as well as trips to white water rafting and golf. Winter options range from snowshoeing to ice fishing and snowmobiling. Echo Valley is an idyllic spot for weddings and elopements, and caters to meetings and retreats for corporate groups. Flying into the ranch's private runway is one way to arrive; the ranch is also accessible with a scenic five hour drive from Vancouver. Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Echo Valley Ranch & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echo Valley Ranch And Spa
- Echo Valley Ranch Hotel Jesmond
- Echo Valley Hotel
- Echo Valley Resort
- Echo Valley Ranch & Spa Canada/British Columbia - Jesmond