My husband and I discovered Echo Valley through trip advisor and were so impressed with the reviews that we decided to come for a week stay for our honeymoon. To avoid reiterating what everyone else has already said, I will just say that we went in with high expectations, and those expectations were blown away.
I would like to particularly commend the staff, each of whom exemplifies the gold standard of service; being friendly and attentive without being pushy, annoying, or overbearing. And then there is the food. Chef Jason, Yalapoorn, and the many other staff members who help out in the kitchen deserve special recognition. We love to eat, and each meal was a truly unique and amazing experience.
Finally, we stayed in the honeymoon cabin, which is tops for privacy and comfort. Those expecting a room comparable to a four star room in an urban hotel might be a little disappointed, as the room could use some updating, particularly in the bathroom. However, everything was spotless and even luxurious compared to any "cabin-style" accomodations I have stayed in.
We will be going back to EV Ranch again and again. Don't pass up the opportunity to experience this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in 'cowboy country' above the Fraser River in BC's scenic Cariboo Region, Echo Valley Ranch & Spa entices those seeking a restorative sojourn, as well as those looking for a higher-octane activity. Whether your idea of heaven is a trail ride through rolling hills, a 4x4 wildlife safari, or a day at the spa, at Echo Valley guests find harmony and rejuvenation. The fusion of eastern and western influences is best seen at the spa, where both western massage and Thai treatments soothe muscles and mind; while dining options encompass dishes from east and west, fuelled by produce from the ranch livestock and kitchen garden. Activities also include hiking, bird watching and fly-fishing, as well as trips to white water rafting and golf. Winter options range from snowshoeing to ice fishing and snowmobiling. Echo Valley is an idyllic spot for weddings and elopements, and caters to meetings and retreats for corporate groups. Flying into the ranch's private runway is one way to arrive; the ranch is also accessible with a scenic five hour drive from Vancouver. Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Echo Valley Ranch & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echo Valley Ranch Hotel Jesmond
- Echo Valley Ranch And Spa
- Echo Valley Hotel
- Echo Valley Resort
- Echo Valley Ranch & Spa Canada/British Columbia - Jesmond