We rented a cottage at this resort for a long weekend after choosing it on the internet. Great location, great service, lots of amenities and great food (breakfast - which was more like a brunch - included). Renovations are underway for the cottages. Unfortunately, we were not assigned one of them - however, after a meeting with the new owner - who was very understanding and accommodating - we received a partial compensation. This place has great potential - once all renovations are undertaken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 40 minutes north of Peterborough, Viamede is nestled in the woods on the north shore of Stoney Lake, one of Ontario's most beautiful lakes. Our resort facilities are well suited to both relaxation and adventure. Explore the 165 acres of nature that Viamede offers by hiking our 6 km of private nature trails or canoeing the islands of beautiful Stoney Lake. Take part in relaxing spa treatments at the full service spa, enjoy an evening barbecuing on your private patio, or join us at the Boathouse Pub for live music, great food and cold craft beers for summer time fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Viamede Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viamede Hotel North Kawartha
- Viamede Resort Ontario/North Kawartha, Canada