Had an amazing week hols here with husband and our two and half year old
Vilamoura is a lovely holiday resort, very relaxing
App well equipped, clean, spacious, comfortable and safe
Club house excellent for food and drinks
Resort & hotel has nice, but expensive food
Try the princess gardens restaurant in the old town of Vilamoura, Top class service & food
30 min walk to marina
A little train type bus, goes around Vilamoura, stops at different points cost us €4.00 in total and our two & half year old loved it.
Lots of steps for a buggy, so you really cant put your child in until you leave the resort
Had full use of the spa which is an excellent spa
All in all, its a excellent place for a holiday, I could not fault it and I intend going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5-star Suite complex is located in Vilamoura, with the Largest and most Luxury Suites in Vilamoura, within a unique resort set in five hectares of gardens, featuring three onsite restaurants, bars, kids club, six pools, a semi-indoor pool, Golf simulator, fitness centre, tennis and occasional live entertainment. Enjoy all the homely comforts in your Suite while having access to the service and facilities provided by one of the world’s leading luxury international hotel chains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- As Cascatas Golf Resort And Spa
- As Cascatas Golf Hotel Vilamoura
- As Cascatas Hotel
- As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve