Returning to the Lake Spa resort for a second time I was a little anxious that it would not meet the standards I had enjoyed last year. I need not have worried--the staff and service were just as good and it was lovely to see familiar faces (a sign of efficient management) . Yes you can eat more cheaply in the marina but not to the standard of cuisine in the Lake or the comfort of the in house restaurants. The quality of food and service meant that we only ate at the marina one evening and for us that was enough--back to the Lake!!!
Room service was faultless and every request attended to immediately and with courtesy.
Negative comments would be cost of in house laundry (I made the mistake of having two garments washed and the cost was more than the m@s value!!!)
However I am booking for 2014 (and will do my own washing!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Star luxury resort with 192 rooms offering private balconies, with panoramic views over the marina of Vilamoura, Falésia beach or the private lake. Sports and leisure facilities include extensive gardens, three restaurants, two bars, a Spa with an indoor treatment pool and a Fitness Centre. It also has three outdoor pools, one of which has a natural sand bottom (the first in Europe), Koala Kids Club, Library, Boutique and free covered parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Blue & Green The Lake Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue And Green The Lake Spa Resort
- Blue & Green The Lake Hotel Vilamoura
- Lake Hotel Vilamoura
- Lake Resort Vilamoura
- The Lake Resort
- Blue & Green The Lake Spa Resort Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve