We've just returned from a break at this hotel in Vilamoura and we thoroughly enjoyed our time here. The hotel was lovely, well decorated and welcoming. Our room was spacious enough for 2 adults and had space for a travel cot for our 8 month old baby. The best part of the hotel were the staff who were extremely helpful and went above what we expected by offering to sterilise baby bottles, heat food for our baby and they provided a kettle for our room.
The breakfast buffet was also very good with a wide selection of food and we ate lunch everyday in the restaurant by the pool which was nice.
It's a great hotel and especially good for babies. There was a path around the lake in the hotel grounds which was perfect for strolling around with the pushchair and hotel is only a few minutes walk from the Marina where all the restaurants, shops and bars are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Star luxury resort with 192 rooms offering private balconies, with panoramic views over the marina of Vilamoura, Falésia beach or the private lake. Sports and leisure facilities include extensive gardens, three restaurants, two bars, a Spa with an indoor treatment pool and a Fitness Centre. It also has three outdoor pools, one of which has a natural sand bottom (the first in Europe), Koala Kids Club, Library, Boutique and free covered parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue & Green The Lake Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue And Green The Lake Spa Resort
- Blue & Green The Lake Hotel Vilamoura
- Lake Hotel Vilamoura
- Lake Resort Vilamoura
- The Lake Resort
- Blue & Green The Lake Spa Resort Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve