My friends have a villa just round the corner from Browns so we tend to be regular customers for either a couple of beers or a lazy evening meal, but this sporting complex is also great for a game of Badmington.
The Staff are helpful and will always try to accommodate out of the ordinary requests.
The Bar has some very nice red wines for you to sample over Dinner - which can be a 2 course special or A La Carte in the restaurant - I've spotted famous Footballers in this complex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Browns is Europe's premier warm weather training resort, facilitating training for grassroots, amateurs and professional sports teams of all disciplines. We are 20 minutes from Faro international Airport, 5 minutes to the famous Vilamoura Marina and 5 minutes to the beautiful Falesia Beach. We are also surrounded by 6 top European Golf courses. Browns modern facility has everything you need right at your finger tips. Accommodation, pitch, professional gym, changing rooms, conference room, team room, bar and restaurant are all on the grounds within a few meters of each other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Browns Sports & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Browns Sports & Leisure Club Hotel Vilamoura
- Browns Sports And Leisure Club
- Browns Sports Leisure Hotel
- Browns Sports & Leisure Club Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve