“Best place I've ever been too!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Best place I've ever been too!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I'm speechless at how amazing this restaurant was.

We stumbled upon it by accident so decided to eat there and went back twice more during our holiday.
We became good friends with the waiters and cooks who all loved our 8 month old son- they took him for a walk around the restaurant and we got a photo with everyone- they are great with kids as I watched them talk to other children too!

The food was the best food I've had along the marina- the service was outstanding. I can not recommend this place enough!!!!!

If I could give this 200% review I would!
They really made our holiday.
Thank you!!

• Visited May 2013

Dublin
“Tastiest meal at the Marina”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Spent 8 nights in Villamoura, eating at the Marina each night. Without question the food served in this restaurant was the nicest of the 8 nights, the salmon was just delicious, would recommend this above all the other restaurants.

There was a guy singing in the restuarant that night, I was a bit wary in case the music was too loud but it wasn't, the volume was just right and definitely added to the meal

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal during our stay in Vilamoura. Staff very attentive. Food to die for and cooked perfectly!! Very surprised at such a low rank on here. Would return for a meal here in a heartbeat.

Visited May 2013
Lewes, United Kingdom
“Really Helpful Staff and Good Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I visited here with my family as I have had a little to much to dink this week and just wanted something light. I ordered a salad and was gob smaked at the portion I got. The food was great and I think when you enter the marina you tend to go to the first restaurants you get to which are the most expensive and tourist traps. Make the effort to walk round the corner and you will find this place. It was worth the effort. They have to work hard once they have you in and boy they do that. The staff were great, the food was great and location is great. it could not have been better. Keep up the good work.

Visited April 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“If you don't go here your missing out !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

These were my words to the staff and the entertainer.
If we hadn't found you then we would have flown home and said our holiday honeymoon to Vilamoura was 'nice' now we can go home saying it was amazing. Words alone cannot tell you how amazing this place is. Myself and my wife first looked at the place all laid out with a dining feel and nearly walked on thinking we couldn't just call in for a drink, thankfully we saw a sign saying ' live singer tonight' so we asked for more info, Steve the singer came out to greet us and explained we were more than welcome to just have a drink if we wished, and we did just that one glass of wine turned in to one bottle, wine turned in to Brandy and we had great entertainment, it was quiet not many in at all but in fairness we are in April so out of holiday season. Well we had a ball, all sorts of music from UB40 , Jonny cash, elvis , chasing cars... Tom Jones it was great. So the very next day we decided we must go and eat there and that we did. Steak was delicious, my wife says it is the best steak she has ever had and of course Steve was there again but this time things got really interesting as tonight was busier and well we were up dancing I say we as in the whole restaurant we had a ball.... So anyway if your not bored of my story I will carry on, the very next day we were all food and drink done wining and dining was to come to an end as we have an early flight the very next day. Our intention was to call in for ONE glass of wine just to say thank you and fair well... Well that was the plan :) a new group of 'friends' and well it all started again. --- why have I taken the time to tell this story well.... We spent a lot of time on the marina and some places impressed us others were just ok none bad but all we wanted was a bit of fun a singer a band or something to enjoy the time. Steve is a very talented singer but not just a singer he is an entertainer, he clearly tailors his music to the audience so if you just want a quiet romantic meal you get it but if like us you get in to it you may just find yourself clapping along. This is by far one of the best restaurants on the marina and by far the most exiting. They also serve the best prawns I have ever tasted amazing. Anyway I will leave you now to go enjoy the entertainment on vilamoura marina and hope you have as much fun as myself and my wife. A special thank you to Steve, victor , modoe ( forgive the spelling) and the chef. ... And to Isobel for employing such a great team. ( ps Steve does have days off ask when he is on )

• Visited April 2013