Ok so you'll really need a car and prefer peace and quiet to hustle and bustle, but you'll get a spacious 2 bed villa, albeit a little tired, for the cost of a budget studio nearer the beach.
All the other reviews sum it up well. Fantastic set up, superb basic villa, would benefit from a makeover.
It's a bit frustrating that an hour or so of simple DIY would make a big difference. Fit a holder for the shower head, a new bit of workroom, a freezer compartment door etc.
Also a small shop at the reception would save a trip to the supermarket half a mile away.
However you can't escape the charm of living amongst big villas on the side of the Old Course. We had a wonderful break and enjoyed feeding the friendly kittens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prado Villas is a small, private development of 18 well appointed two bedroom linked villas, ideal for those seeking a self catering holiday in Vilamoura. The villas are set out in extensive grounds, with the communal swimming pool (unheated) and its large terrace area at the heart of the complex and framed by landscaped gardens. With only 18 villas, guests are ensured that their stay will be quiet, relaxed and free from the noise and disruptions of larger resorts. Located at the end of a cul de sac and bordering the 13th Fairway of the Old Course the tranquility of Prado Villas is retained even in the busier summer months. Each villa offers:•2 spacious bedrooms with twin beds with fitted wardrobes and drawers•One en suite shower room and a separate bathroom with a bath/shower, bidet, toilet & sink•A well equipped kitchen including oven, hob, fridge/freezer, kettle, crockery and utensils•A generous open plan lounge/dining room with defined areas including dining table and chairs and relaxed seating•A private sun terrace through sliding doors from the lounge, with table and chairs. Additional features include:•Satellite TV•A safety deposit box (2 euros per day)•Full length mirrors in the bedrooms•Hair drier•Ironing board and iron•Shutters on the windows•Maid service is twice a week, change of towels mid week (pool/beach towels are not provided), change of linen (more than 7 nights). Our friendly reception team will endeavour to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible and are able to assist with all requests including:•Booking airport transfers•Booking taxis, car hire and bicycle hire•Booking of green fees across the Algarve with up to a 30% discount•Organisation of excursions•Local information, advice and assistance. Within walking distance or a short drive away:•Falesia Beach and the Marina (Central Vilamoura)•Old Course, Pinhal, Laguna & Millennium Golf Courses•Brown’s Sports & Leisure Centre (promotional rates available)•Health Spa•Family Golf Park (Mini Golf)•Lawn Bowling•Horse riding•Nature Reserve•Water Sports & boat trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Prado Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prado Villas Hotel Vilamoura
- Prado Hotel Vilamoura
- Prado Resort Vilamoura
- Prado Villas Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve