We arrived here after being send here from another hotel. The tour operator did not inform us that our booking had been changed. We actually liked that we had been moved as this hotel was better located. We booked through alpha rooms.
Rooms were great. Beds slightly uncomfortable. Food was good. We stayed half board. There is a few bars a short walk from the hotel where we tended to drink on an evening. The main resort is about a half an hour walk from the hotel. Was a pleasant walk.
Travelled in October 2011
- Also Known As:
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Hotel
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Vilamoura
- Parque Mourabel
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Hotel Vilamoura
- Parque Mourabel Vilamoura
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Vilamoura at 2 Km from the Marina and Falesia Beach, the Mourabel apartments have a modern decoration, with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette, operating like an Aparthotel offering full hotel services such as cleaning and others like a normal hotel including service in Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks in our Restaurant. Guests can use for free the 3 pools and Tennis Court from the complex. Live Music in our Lobby Bar 4 to 6 times a week. Tree free daily transfers from the hotel to Vilamoura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Parque Mourabel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.