The hotel deserves it's stars based on location, service and facilities. It unfortunately really doesn't have much character. You would have to dig pretty deep to find anything wrong with the Tivoli. All the action in Vilamoura is literally 1 minute away. The bars, restaurants, beach and marina are all equally close and you really don't have to take a taxi to go anywhere. Personally I rate location as 50% of the criteria for me to chose a hotel, and this one makes up the full 50%.
The facilities at the hotel are also world class. The pool and it's bar, is a great place to enjoy the last couple of hours of sunlight of the Portuguese summer afternoons. (The pool is HUGE).
Breakfast at the Tivoli is also quite a treat, and a full buffet spread is served.
All the rooms tend to be pretty dark though, as even the corridors are lined mostly with dark wood. It's very modern and trendy, but it unfortunately takes away some character.
Don't get me wrong though, for a couple of days with mates, this hotel is prefect. If you're there with the family though then it's probably not most welcoming hotel. Stunning none the less.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Hotel
- Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marinotel
- Tivoli Hotel Vilamoura
- Vilamoura Tivoli Marina Hotel
- Tivoli Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marinotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Portugal - Algarve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel offers leisure and sports facilities, convention center, access to the beach and sits overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Escapio, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Tivoli Marina Vilamoura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.