OK hotel. Nice staff. Good location close to Marina but hotel photo on hotel website was a bit deceiving: we thought we had booked "right by" the marina rather than "close". Accomodation becoming a bit faded/dated. No problem for business conference: facilities fine. Pool a bit small and regularly visited by Ducks who kept landing on it!
I think overall I would prefer its sister hotel in Vilamoura: the Dom Pedro Golf Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina