What a great hotel and an excellent place to be located , just across from the marina .
The hotel is a little older than some but this doesn't detract from it , nothing stays new forever .
I like the fact all the rooms are so large . .with big balconies too.
The staff as mentioned are very very nice .
The pool bar in the evening is usually full and has a pleasant atmosphere .
Vilamoura is a small resort but has an abundance of facilities .
No one seems to mention how to get to the hotel so I will advise you . Use yellow fishtransfers from the airport they are great cheap and very professional. Meet you inside the airport . The car was very clean our driver drove to the speed limit and was very friendly . I didn't use it but they also had free wifi in the car .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina