We booked a two week break at the Dom Pedro and were not disappointed at all! The location is ideal, about 5 mins from the beach. The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was decent with hot and cold options. It was hard to reserve as sun bed at the hotel so we decided to go to the beach. We found the sun beds expensive on the beach (20Euro a day) so we purchased some parasols and mats in a nearby shop. Worked out well as the beach was amazing! The marina is also nearby with plenty of various cuisines. Someone we met recommended that we try one of the squares just off the marina and we found some lovely places to eat! We did try a few day trips to Lagos etc and although the prices were reasonable we did not find that the time we spent there worth the trip sadly. Although, the trips to Albufieria was near and worth our time. Overall, I would definitely recommend the Algarve for all types of travellers. The scenery, people and food were all fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina