We stayed at this hotel last July. It was very nice and in a great position. We had the classic room booked with Jet2. The room as lovely and big, bathroom also and very clean. We were haf board last year but were not overly enamoured with the dinner at night. I am not a lover of buffet food, the starters and desserts were good- not too keen on the main course.
We have just booked to go back again on the 4th June but we are going bed and breakfast.
Lovely restaurants down on the Marina.
The staff are wonderful, the pool area is smashing to sit at and we had our lunch there a few times which was very good.
Overall this hotel is 1st class.
We are looking forward to returning and although the balconies are not huge it was adequate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina