stayed here 2 years ago and the breakfast was a mix of fresh foods(local cheeses/fresh orange) so we booked it again.
hotel is spotless /rooms comfortable with mini bar but no tea/coffee.
reception staff are first class,friendly and helpful whereas resaurant staff did not seat you ,greet you or even smile. Food was cold and poor,scrambled eggs were white and swimming in water one dayr with boiled potatoes and green veg on offer. fried eggs not too bad but not 4* standard even the jam was rationed out.
very nice pool area with plenty of loungers and gardens to spread out in.
pool bar was all draught but friendly bar man managed to find can of fanta/think the problem is that it now does all inclusive so qality has gone.
location is ideal with plenty car parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the beach and the marina, Dom Pedro Golf Resort is ideal for golfers, family holidays and holiday makers. Golfers are just a few minutes away from some of the leading Championship Golf Courses in Algarve. Also ideal for a family holiday, Dom Pedro Golf Resort provides supervised summer entertainment program and children facilities such as: a playground, a playroom, children’s swimming pool and children’s menu. Babysitting service available (on request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Dom Pedro Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Golf Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Hotel
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Golf Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Golf Resort Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve