Dom Pedro Golf Hotel-Rating: 4.0
Booked ALL INCLUSIVE stay. I would recommend this hotel. I also met one of the Manager Mr. Alves,who was a very nice man who tried to help when we encountered a few problems.
The hotel is only 30 minutes from the airport by Taxi We stayed at the Dom Pedro Golf Hotel last week (15th – 22nd April 2013) in a Club Room.
The food was good and there was a good choice of salads, which I/we eat most days and a choice of meat or fish.
The hotel also have TV's in each room, our TV could not pick up SJY very well at all.There is a TV room on the ground floor with a Large screen which is also a ‘smoking room’ hotel is clean and if you are a Dom Pedro Club member apparently you can upgrade from a ‘garden view’ room to a club room.
This 266-room hotel and conference centre is about 38 years old according to one of the staff members I spoke too. The Conference Centre facilities are good and can cater for up to 450 people.
Great if you want to bring your staff there for a Conference. I would reccomend this.
I found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpfull, and when my Laptop got a Virus, two of
The staff members tried to advise me what to do. The travel agent Mercury Direct that we booked through described the hotel as 4 and ½ star hotel which it is not.
Mercury Direct The travel agent’s web page also said the hotel has free Wi-Fi, which it has not,. You have to pay for Wi-Fi, but on the ground floor bar there is an old ‘Linkx computer that you can use for free. when it is free.
The spa is very small and the spa rooms for Spa treatments are tiny. The indoor Spa swimming pool is not very deep and very small. The Jacuzzi is also minute and fit 4 small people.
In all my recommendation is: although the hotel is old, we had a very pleasant stay and would re-book via the hotel’s own website rather than go through a Travel agency.
The following is offered there: Wireless Internet access – surcharge-Massage - spa treatment room(s)Air conditioning,-Blackout drapes/curtains( which is a must in the hot sunny afternoons if you want to sleep)Electronic/magnetic keys. Balcony-Every room has a small balcony.
Thank you once again Dom Pedro Golf Resort. signed: CJCH.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the beach and the marina, Dom Pedro Golf Resort is ideal for golfers, family holidays and holiday makers. Golfers are just a few minutes away from some of the leading Championship Golf Courses in Algarve. Also ideal for a family holiday, Dom Pedro Golf Resort provides supervised summer entertainment program and children facilities such as: a playground, a playroom, children’s swimming pool and children’s menu. Babysitting service available (on request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dom Pedro Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Golf Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Hotel
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Golf Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Golf Resort Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve