My wife and I had a 2 week holiday at the beginning of September 2012. This hotel is not a 4star, I would class it between 2 and 3. The restaurant has a good buffet breakfast and wide choice,and able to dine inside or outside only ate one evening for dinner and again had a good choice. Bar area very good, again inside/outside. The bedrooms and bathrooms were clean, but the sea view that we paid extra for was only a side view.
The pool area was good, plenty of beds but no mattresses which made it rather uncomfortable to lay for long periods. and a lot of flies. The indoor pool and exercise area was very good, probably a fairly new addition. Generally speaking, this hotel needs a complete refurbish, because it must be one off the oldest hotels along with its sister hotels in Valamoura.
All in all we did enjoy our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the beach and the marina, Dom Pedro Golf Resort is ideal for golfers, family holidays and holiday makers. Golfers are just a few minutes away from some of the leading Championship Golf Courses in Algarve. Also ideal for a family holiday, Dom Pedro Golf Resort provides supervised summer entertainment program and children facilities such as: a playground, a playroom, children’s swimming pool and children’s menu. Babysitting service available (on request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dom Pedro Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Golf Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Hotel
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Golf Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Golf Resort Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve