We have just returned from the above hotel. I spent hours reading other peoples comments and most of them were true. Yes, things like furniture and fittings are dated BUT the hotel is spotless and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I have a "thing" about mouldy shower curtains, so I was delighted with the one in our room...it was spotless. The scenery from our room..718 was stunning and for the price we paid for our short break, we feel that we got a good deal and would stay at this hotel again. One tiny drawback was that there wasnt a mirror near a plug so that I could use my hairdryer and straightners, but that certainly didn't spoil my holiday, because I would rather go without a mirror and be in a clean environment with a beautifully made clean bed. Well done to all of the staff that help to keep this hotel in such a spick and span condition. Kitchen area was well equipped, but I dont go away to cook a three course meal. Beds were comfy, we certainly slept well and studio was spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dom Pedro Portobelo offers a privileged location in the heart of Vilamoura, facing the casino and only a short walk from the International Yacht Marina and the Atlantic Ocean. Dom Pedro Portobelo is the ideal location to enjoy a family holiday in Vilamoura at its finest. A recent refurbishment has been completed ensuring high standards of hospitality, warmth and friendliness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dom Pedro Portobelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Quarteira
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve