Have just returned from Tivoli Victoria and overall we were very impressed. The hotel, probably because it is new, lacks atmosphere. However it is very tranquil and lacks for nothing in terms of comfort. The rooms are extremely well equipped, the beds are the best I have ever slept in - if you like it you can even buy it! The only small niggle with the rooms is that you have to pay for using the coffee machine which I think is extremely naff. The breakfast is wonderful, they have everything you could possibly want to eat and if not they will do it for you. The hotel grounds are lovely, the pools clean with plenty of seating.
The location of the hotel is a bit remote, but you can get a cab to the centre or the marina in no time at all. There is a tunnel linking the hotel to the Victoria golf course which is useful. The staff are helpful and multi lingual. Prices for drinks and food are naturally enough on the top side of high. Maybe once the hotel ages a bit there will be less of a funereal atmosphere in the lobby, although the decor is somewhat modernisticly drab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Vilamoura, the Tivoli Victoria is pure sophistication. From the amazing rooms to the panoramic views out over the beautiful fairways of the Oceanico Victoria Golf Course, designed by the legendary Arnold Palmer, the surroundings of this 5 star resort make it an authentic 360º experience. For Conferences, events and meetings which require the highest quality, the facilities at the Tivoli Victoria include rooms with a total area of 900 m2 and capacity for up to 950 people as well as the latest in audio-visual technology. And for pure leisure, at this hotel near the beach in Vilamoura in the Algarve, take a dip in one of the 4 amazing swimming pools (one exclusively for adults - +16 years - from 1 July to 30 September) or sit down to some culinary delicacies prepared our chefs in one of our many restaurants and bars. For a touch of the Far East, revive your spirits by pampering yourself at the Elements Spa by Banyan Tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tivoli Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve