We enjoyed a great stay in this hotel. Even though the weather wasn't exactly what we expected (obviously the Scottish weather had travelled with us) the hotel was so perfect that it didn't matter. The rooms are very clean and modern with an excellent balcony space to any out on. The breakfast was brilliant and the staff so friendly and helpful you couldn't wish for more. There is a bus which takes you into Villamoura, we did walk it one evening it takes about 40 minutes but isn't a very scenic walk alongside a dual carriageway! Will definitely return hopefully sooner rather than later as we had such a relaxing stay.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tivoli Victoria is a luxury 5 star hotel. All rooms have panoramic views over the fairways of the golf course. With 18 greens, the Victoria Golf course designed by Arnold Palmer is known as one of the best courses in Europe. Tivoli Victoria is also perfect for conferences, events wich require the highest quality facilities Experience leisure in one of the hotel swimming pools, and revive your spirit at the Elements Spa by Banyan Tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Splendia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Tivoli Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.