“Lovely food and good service - well worth a visit” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 154 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Knaresborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and good service - well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

it took us a little time to find Il Trio in its first floor location, but it was well worth looking for. After dining out here we can well understand why other reviewers have given it so good press. The choice of menu was superb. We both loved our choice of main and to top it off my wife had what was described on the menu as chocolate cookie and icecream. In fact this was a chocolate fondant that would have readily graced a Michelin star table. Gorgeous and worth going back for alone. Although there was so much more to go back for. We could have readily gone back and been happy to order different things from the main menu for the remaining nights of our stay. Alas they were not surprisingly booked up on New Years Eve and we were eating out with friends on our last night. Give it a go. The service was excellent too. Ricardo made us feel very welcome. And it was nice to see the TV not on!

• Visited December 2013

Quarteira, Portugal
“Amazing Italian food with Briliant service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I personaly love Il Trio, ever since i've been coming to Vilamoura this has been my favorite restaurant. You could say I've become a regular in this amazing restaurant.
A few years ago I was told to go to Il Trio, we made reservations and had a perfect table in their outside area, which is overlooking a nice and cosy square.
They're situated just outside of the famous Marina of Vilamoura, which makes it possible to (in the busy times of the year) escape from the Marina.
Me and my family loved our first meal in Il Trio that much, that we can't stop coming.
I myself live in Portugal now, near the restaurant, so everytime that I've got a chance to visit Il Trio I do. And when my family is over to visit me, this would be the first (and also last) restaurant we go to for the time they're over.
The service is amazing, as they are always making sure that everythings ok!

I can recommend Il Trio to any person that appreciates a good meal for a fair price!
They won't let you down!

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“favourite italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We always make a beeline for Il Trio on our regular trips to Vilamoura. The food is consistently of a high standard with the service of Ricardo and Leno both friendly and efficient. Their cover is the only one we consider having anywhere and for the smaller appetite makes a great light starter. If you like Italian food we would stongly recommend you give it a try.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ireland
“superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Ate here twice over the course of a four night stay.Food was excellent as was the service.We were made to feel very welcome.I have read some reviews complaining about the TV-nonsense the volume is turned down and you wouldn't notice it.I would highly recommend this restaurant.Well done!

• Visited November 2013
england
“premier league”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

excellent restaurant,friendly , nice ambience and well run with good service the food was of a high standard with attention to detail would definitely return we ate there and found only the akvavit restaurant on the marina to be of the same standard

• Visited October 2013