“HUGE Portions!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 79 restaurants in Valkenburg
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish, Tapas
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wij heten u van harte welkom bij 'Restaurante Latinos' gelegen aan de Grote Straat in het toeristenstadje Valkenburg. Ons restaurant is geheel in Italiaans-Spaanse stijl ingericht, dit wordt extra benadrukt door de muziekstijl en de gerechtenkeuze met een Italiaans tintje.
Victoria, Canada
“HUGE Portions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were having a bit of a family "discussion" whether we would eat Italian or Dutch and so the compromise was Latinos -- which in this case is more Spanish than western hemisphere Latino. Some of us ordered Spanish-inflected, and some of us ordered Italian. While our food was coming I was admiring the beautiful breads and olives arriving at the table opposite and wished I had ordered some for us as well (it is extra here), but then our plates arrived and the portions were GIGANTIC. I was so glad that I was not already stuffed with bread! I already was set to send back an embarrassing amount of food -- not for quality, but for quantity.

The food was good, the atmosphere was fun (the music a bit too loud even for out-of-doors), and two huge thumbs up for the Spanish blush wine! But the portions were big and we couldn't even consider dessert, so in the end we only lingered for one course -- which is to say we didn't linger at all.

As I looked around, the tapas platters were also huge, but it might be a good idea to try that for a table en lieu of entrees.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Mons, Belgium
“Good environment, great food !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nice staff and great environment!
I had the Tapas Mix for 2, everything looked and tasted delicious.
The Sangria also wasn't bad at all.
No need to ask for starters because the main dishes are huge.
Excellent Price - Quality ratio.
Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cHICAGO
“Superb Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I ended up eating here at least three times on a recent business trip as the food and service were simply superb. The mixed grill as well as homemade Lasagna were delicious. Our server was Elena as I recall, whom was most pleasant and had worked there for 7 years. This is a town that screams the movie groundhog day so employees tend to stay for years,in fact not much ever changes here:)

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Romantic place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We were here on a busy Saturday night and got a romantic booth in the back of the restaurant where the fireplace was burning. I had a pasta with beef and truffle oil and my bf a home made lasagna. Wished we didn't ordered a shared starter cause the main was huge and delicious!
Nice staff and environment! We had a nice romantic night!

• Visited October 2012