We stayed here a weekend among the two of us without children. Very good choice. Nice and big room, very good breakfast. Spa facilities and treatments like it should be. The restaurant serves good food, a bit overpriced though. The vicinity of Maastricht to go shopping or sightseeing, nature all around, ... makes it almost impossible to get bored.
Only minus was the wedding party that was going on on Saturday evening. I could imagine some people would seek a quiet environment in this hotel, while with the wedding some noise was coming out.
Overall good choice.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau St. Gerlach Hotel
- Chateau St. Gerlach Hotel Valkenburg
- Chateau St Gerlach
- Chateau St Gerlach Valkenburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Could anything be more attractive? The irresistibly attractive Geul valley, the marvellous Ingendael wild life reserve, our own extensive parks, stylish baroque gardens, a farmhouse herb garden, a standard-tree fruit arboretum, and a rose garden – features that as such have given cause to the fame of Chateau St. Gerlach.It’s a unique place to escape from the pressures of everyday life. Pamper yourself in true five-star style in these picturesque surroundings, where historic buildings nestle in magnificent countryside. You will find a splendid hotel with 97 hotel rooms, suites and hotel apartments, a la carte Restaurant Chateau St. Gerlach, Bistrot de Liege, Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach, a Roman indoor swimming pool and several meeting and banqueting rooms for business meetings and receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Chateau St. Gerlach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.