Highly recommend this place. Rooms and part of the property could be refreshed-but you stay here for the charm and surroundings. We were looking for one night in this area and wished we stayed longer. Traveling with family of 4. Had a 2 room apartment. Very spacious and opened onto apple orchard. Boys loved playing out here and gave them some space. Pool area and spa are elegant. The grounds are meant for walking and enjoying. We took terrific family photos-in fact I believe a BMW commercial/photo shoot was taking place at same time. Staff was young and sincere. Glad we stayed at this Camille property and we considered all of them. Food bistro was good. We had a package deal-and they were very flexible for us to change items vs the set meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Could anything be more attractive? The irresistibly attractive Geul valley, the marvellous Ingendael wild life reserve, our own extensive parks, stylish baroque gardens, a farmhouse herb garden, a standard-tree fruit arboretum, and a rose garden – features that as such have given cause to the fame of Chateau St. Gerlach.It’s a unique place to escape from the pressures of everyday life. Pamper yourself in true five-star style in these picturesque surroundings, where historic buildings nestle in magnificent countryside. You will find a splendid hotel with 97 hotel rooms, suites and hotel apartments, a la carte Restaurant Chateau St. Gerlach, Bistrot de Liege, Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach, a Roman indoor swimming pool and several meeting and banqueting rooms for business meetings and receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau St. Gerlach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau St. Gerlach Hotel Valkenburg
- Chateau St Gerlach Valkenburg