We have been here several times for a few nights and can say that this is a great hotel with a friendly welcoming owner. The rooms are quite small but they hav a good fit and finish, the beds are good and sanitary facilities (including a bath) are fine. The hotel also has a sauna and just around the corner from the hotel you will find the public pool of Vlieland. The hotel also has a restaurant where the owner itself cooks for its guests. Expect no gastronomic delights but very reasonable meals. The prices are average, but normal for this island.
- Quiet location, just walk or bike into the beautiful nature and you are not troubled by people going out at night.
- Friendly owner
- More suitable for older couples
- A bit too quiet, the restaurant is sometimes a bit lifeless and deserted.
- Slow internet
- TVs need to be replaced
- Vlieland (almost all Frisian Islands) is fairly expensive, bad value for money for a weekend trip... but the scenery makes up for that...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsNL so you can book your Hotel de Kluut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.