“Good Chinese Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good Chinese Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The food is good, I think above average of chinese restaurant. Usually I came for take out but for dining in is also good. One of the time we order, ala carte chef surprise menu, it's very good. Not like regular chinese menu.

Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, great people and good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Excellent menu in both Dutch and English. Situated in the centre of Hoofddorp and probably the best place to eat in the town.

I've eaten there 40-50 times and never had a bad meal despite trying most of the menu!

Go for the Tsing Tao beer if you love spicy food!

Visited June 2012
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
“GOOD FOOD X GOOD PRICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Indochinese restaurant near my hotel with good food and fair price. clean and good service as well! very fast if you are in hurry and flexible friendly people.

Visited September 2012
Tigard, OR
“Exceeded expectations!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

After an exceedingly long day of travel with just 60 euros in our pocket for dinner on our last day in the Europe, our family of 4 had a filling and delightful meal at the Jasmin. The big surprise at the end was a tray of chocolates! We came away with enough change for train fare to the airport in the morning, AND breakfast. Unfortunately, I left my purse (with all ID and passport) at the Jasmin. We had an early flight so I was unable to retrieve it. They kindly mailed it to me intact in the US. WOW!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere