“Park, sleep, fly package!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Sale - Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hoofddorp
Zwolle, The Netherlands
“Park, sleep, fly package!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Very comfortable hotel for an overnight with shuttle to the airport. Perfectly clean with good bed.
The only thing that could have been better was the breakfast... rubbery scrambled eggs and 0% fat yogurt are not yummy at all... so I had only coffee and a piece of toast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests.

I am looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

Kind regards and have a nice day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Bexhill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very good hotel Room on the 4th floor was excellent, Bed very comfortable, Internet good. Enjoyable breakfast not overcrowded as it was on my last stay with tour groups. Front desk staff on check out took a long time I'll be back in August

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear guest,

I am looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This hotel is pretty new & very nice. Beds were great, breakfast good & front desk staff extremely helpful & nice. Free wifi & airport shuttle. Train station to the city center was within walking distance so very convenient.

Only bad thing was the housekeeping. I'm not sure they actually cleaned our room. They left dirty silverware in the room (they even moved it), didn't empty the trashcans, took our wash clothes from the soap dish (& didn't replace them with new ones...or at least leave them) & worst of all, took our dirty wet towels off the floor & hung them up (instead of replacing them). We got back late that night & had to call twice for new towels.

I'd stay here again, but I would say something about the housekeeping in advance.

Stayed July 2014
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests.

Johannesburg south afr
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is so warm and welcoming. I love this place, the rooms are good, the service is great and the complementary shuttle to the airport and back helps with a lot of transportation issues, cause you can catch the metro into town via the airport. Such a quaint little place.

The breakfast is amazing, everything is freshly done. If you need to leave really early in the morning the even pack you a lunch box with all kinds of things to eat.

Lovely hotel, highly recommend this one

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Poznan, Poland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Airport hotel, so not for people who want to explore the city. The hotel was renovated in 2013 (the office building was converted into the hotel). The furnishings are new, the mattress was too hard for me, but in the end I must say that the room was comfortable. Good breakfast, shuttle bus so if somebody is looking for the hotel near airport Hampton by Hilton will be OK.

Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

If you have business in this area, I have no problems recommending this hotel. Very silent, close to the airport, and just 20 min away Amsterdam Central via railway. Several nice restaurants in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, July 17, 2014

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed here coming back through Amsterdam on my way home from a European vacation (because it was close to the airport). Very nice hotel - free reliable wifi, airport shuttle that runs every 30 mins, friendly staff, great breakfast. We had one whole day in Amsterdam and obviously did not want to spend it around the hotel (business park area). We took the shuttle to the airport, bought a train ticket to Amsterdam central (9 euro round trip), and explored the city for the day. There is also some restaurants and shops in the town of hoofddorp which is a 10 min walk away. Head basically straight out the front door of the hotel, across the park, down that residential road, and make a right when you start to see some of the larger commercial buildings after the neighborhood. The first thing you'll come to is a mall with some restaurants, shops, and a theater. We ate at a great all you can eat sushi place that you order via a tablet (cool concept that I had not experienced before).

Stayed July 2014

Kind regards and have a nice day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoofddorp
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam Schiphol
Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Schiphol
citizenM Schiphol Airport
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol
NH Amsterdam Schiphol Airport

Been to Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol? Share your experiences!