“Great location, good hotel, dreadfull food” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hoofddorp
York, United States
“Great location, good hotel, dreadfull food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

As the title says - the breakfast wa positively dreadfull. Grey bacon, stale bread products, warmed hotdogs, instant eggs. No way to adjust the room temperature down - except opening the window and of course being close to an airport that was difficult. No dinner served and local walking distance restaurant was expensive. Nice hotel though.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests. I will take up your comments with the departments involved to see if we can change on the comments you gave.

I am looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future. Kind regards and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Turkish first
Grafton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to the Hampton Inn in Hoofddorp. I've stayed at other hotels close to the Amsterdam airport, but I would rate this one at the very top based on value.

The common area was bright, inviting and well maintained. The room for the price was good and clean and well portioned. Since I was here on business I spent a considerable amount of time on line, and the connection speed and easy was as expected from HHonnors

Service was excellent. Not over the top, but you can see Hilton's influence on this newer property.

This Hampton will be at the top of my list for return visits.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, March 10, 2014

Scotland, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had a very good stay here recently. The rate was excellent - €58 incl tax. The shuttle bus from the airport was on time with a friendly driver. Hotel staff were uniformly welcoming and helpful. The room was spacious and nicely kitted out. The property is under a year old and in an excellent state of repair. The lobby was pleasantly decorated. The breakfast offering was very impressive compared to Hampton Inns in the USA and offered a good spread of hot and cold items. Hoofddorp station was only a 10 min walk away with regular trains into Amsterdam Zuid.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, March 7, 2014

Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

An excelent hotel near to the airport. It is only 10mins by shuttle bus and offers excellent accommodation with friendly and helpfull staff. Its facilities are also very good and you can be sure of a good nights sleep. There are many excellent hotels nearby or you can arrange a take away to be delivered.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, February 26, 2014

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

we are 4 adults travelling together for the weekends, and we got this huge room. for the price we pay, it is very worth it. definitely come back to this hotel for our next trip. hotel interior was nice and clean. thumbs up hampton :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, February 20, 2014

San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Based on my experience I would have to give this hotel top scores! For the area the cost is reasonable and without a doubt the management most impressive! The location is very well managed, clean, organized and welcoming! A venue that truly exhibits the Hilton International Service Industry Standard!

Woodbridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is a nice hotel, flooded with a lot of guests. My awful experience included not being picked up at the airport, as I waited in the cold and waiting a little while for a room to be available, due to early arrival. Overall, this is a great place to stay.

Kind regards and have a great day!

Been to Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol? Share your experiences!