“Great business hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hoofddorp
Minneapolis
“Great business hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. As with many other guests, I was staying over the night before my next flight out of Schiphol. The staff was excellent. They were all welcoming, had many suggestions for dining (if you don't have a car - note you won't have many dining options as you are in the middle of an office park.) The rooms were very comfortable, very nice shower and many other amenities (iron, coffee pot.) Great wifi reception. The breakfast in the morning is very filling with a lot of variety to satisfy everyone's needs.

Note: the shuttle bus arrives at the airport every 30 minutes on the hour. Follow the signs for the hotel shuttle buses. You may want to keep track of the time so you don't have to stand outside if the weather is bad.

This is a wonderful hotel to stay at and I'd highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I think all are great.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, February 10, 2014

Kind regards and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Turkish first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Proposing a free shuttle from and to airport, this hotel proposes on top of this convenient aspect, a very good quality of services. Comfortable, calm/quiet, free breakfast, attentive personnel, and fast service. A minus point is that the hotel proposes only pizza and sandwiches (from inside kitchen) for the evening, or a list of 'fast'-delivery food service (thai, chinese, italian, ...)
If you are looking for real evening dinner, I would definitively recommend something somewhere else.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, February 9, 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Schiphol Airport while doing business at Schiphol. Very pleased with the staff, room, breakfast, and exercise facility. The regular and pleasant shuttle made commuting the the airport very easy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, February 6, 2014

Dunkeld, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

From our arrival, everything was organized, punctual, all the staff was very polite, helping, smiling and everyone talked a very good English. The formalities for accomodation were very quickly, all the guidance we received was accurate. In our very first evening, we were guided to one of the restaurant in the neighbourhood and the experience was excellent and we were very pleased when we have finished, we were led to our hotel by one of the restaurant staff with a van. The staff working at breakfast was present all the time and the housekeeping as well. We would like to mention especially Kort (shuttle driver, sorry if I missunderstood his name), Suzanne and the gentlemen working by night in reception who helped us with a padlock of one of our luggage (I can't remember his name, for me is not an usual one)... Congratulation for the quality of services provided, for the efficient use of space for everything, for products offered and cleaning.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive comments with me. I really appreciate all of the feedback I receive from our guests. I will pass on your positive comments to the staff involved.

Twillingate, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stayed here overnight while travelling to South Africa from New York. Very convenient as a stop over hotel. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated and they provided a breakfast in the morning. Has a shuttle to and from airport. Stephanny at the front desk was extremely helpful when we had deicided not to venture out for supper because we had no Euro's. Assisted us with ordering on line food when we could not understand the dutch website.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Mark W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your comments with me. I will use your feedback to improve our service to our guests.

We will keep on the good work and I hope to welcome / see you soon again in our hotel.

Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Select this hotel if you need a place to stay near Schiphool airport - especially if you have meetings with the companies located in the nearby area. Good connections to the airport with the hotel shuttle and with the train to the city center. A modern hotel where everything works.

Newmarket, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton last week and had meetings around the airport. I just cannot find fault with the hotel. The rooms were excellent. Staff very good, the location 10 minutes from the airport, excellent.

Just down the road you are on the train to Amsterdam.

Just one flaw, Breakfast was below standard however over all still 4 star.

Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol

Been to Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol? Share your experiences!