This hotel is located close to Schiphol airport and is very comfortable. The rooms are modern as is the rest of the hotel. Breakfast is also good and the service is friendly. The price is good at just under € 100.00/night. I had a scary experience, however, and I am not mentioning it to give the hotel a bad name but rather to create awareness. It is noticeable that everyone is trying to be green. But this must not happen at the expense of lighting. The hotel lobby and the whole entrance (outside) is too dimly lit. The same goes for the corridors.
Right in front of me some thieves grabbed a guest's attache and ran away. One of them even tripped and almost fell on me. I have read, and visited cities like Mexico City, Rio, Bogota but I didn't expect to experience this in Amsterdam. Yes, the guest was negligent in leaving his bag unattended, a good lesson for me too! So, hotel management: light up the place better and, I didn't notice, but if you don't have them, install cameras. I hope this was an isolated incident, because it would be a pity for your nice hotel to gain a bad reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel is a luxurious four star hotel that lives up to the Best Western standards. The hotel stands for personal atmosphere, hospitality, comfort and good facilities for an attractive price. The hotel offers 24-hour front office, comfortable hotel rooms and an a la carte restaurant. Guests are welcome in our cozy hotel bar and special smoking lounge. The smoking lounge provides a LCD television screen with sports channels, air conditioning and relaxing lounge chairs. Furthermore, the hotel offers free use of its fitness and swimming pool facilities available for all hotel guests, air-conditioning and free wireless internet in the entire hotel. A computer is available at the lobby for hotel guests to use at no additional costs. The hotel is situated along the A4, across Schiphol Airport. By car, Schiphol Airport can be reached within seven minutes. Cities like Zaanstad, Haarlem and Leiden are well accessible. For the business traveler, Best Western Amsterdam Airport hotel is ideally located near several business centers. Location / accessibility The hotel is situated along the A4, across airport Schiphol. The airport can be reached within seven minutes by car. A lot of attraction cities like Zaanstad, Haarlem and Leiden are well accessible. For business guests, the Best Western Amsterdam Airport hotel is ideal. Airport Schiphol and a lot of business centres in Amsterdam are easy accessible from the hotel. Rooms The hotel offers 190 comfortable deluxe rooms and 5 Quads. The deluxe rooms are equipped with a television, modem, working desk, safe, free coffee and tea making facilities and a bathroom with bath, toilet and hairdryer. The Quads are more spacious and additionally offer a kitchenette and a sleeping sofa. Food & Beverage The hotel serves breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 till 9:00 hrs and in weekends from 7:00 till10:30 hrs. The hotel has an attractive restaurant with an extensive a la carte menu. The restaurant is open from 11:00 till 23:00 hrs for lunch and dinner. The hotel bar is open till 23.30 Hrs. Schiphol Airport Shuttle Service Our free shuttle bus departs from the hotel to Schiphol Airport every 30 minutes; on the whole and on the half hour. The first bus departs at 6.00 A.M. And the last bus departs at 11.30 P.M. Our free shuttle bus departs from Schiphol Airport to the hotel every 30 minutes; quarter to and quarter past the hour. The first bus departs at 6.15 A.M. And the last bus departs at 11.45 P.M. You may find our shuttle bus at Schiphol Airport at the area for hotel shuttle services at platform A9, located directly outside the arrivals hall. This bus may be recognized with the names Best Western Airport & Bastion Hotel stated on its side. A reservation is not required for the shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. A reservation is required for the shuttle service from the hotel to the airport and can be made at the reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Best Western Hotel Hoofddorp
- Best Western Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Best Western