I had a good stay at this Courtyard Amsterdam Airport earlier in the year. Room is comfotable but nothing fancy. Staff is excellent, especially the shuttle bus drivers. It is a 10 minutes drive by a half-free hotel shuttle bus. I said half-free because the shuttle is free for any incoming riders, but any outgoing riders must pay. Certainly a unique arrangement. The shuttle is only one of 2 options for private car-less visitors to get to Amsterdam. The other option being the regional bus service from a bus stop across the street. The shuttle bus will take you to Amsterdam Schiphol airport, a multi mode transport hub, where you can board the express train to Amsterdam city center or hop on bus services to nearby towns as well as Amsterdam itself. Dining options are limited to 2 food outlets in the hotel complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. Next door you will enjoy a game of bowling at Claus Bowling or you can place your bets at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Marriott, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard