Hotel was great, but I am a platinum member of marriott, I am entitled to an upgrade, free breakfast, etc. They told me upgrade was not available. I went up to room, checked reservation site and upgradable rooms were available to book on website. They claimed there were none. I had also phoned before hand. I was told since I was not using shuttle (for which they charge everyone except platinum members), they would cover parking, They did not. Added 20+ euro's per day. Good hotel, but don't call yourself marriott if you are not willing to honour the marriott program I am sheraton equivalent,so will likely stay there on my trip next month. Can's wait to see manger's response to this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the Airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard