Let me begin with the good things. The rooms are very nice. They are large, well laid out and my room had two very comfortable double beds. The bathroom is well designed with a bath and separate showers and really nice tiled floor.
Also the staff at check in and in e bar were efficient and very friendly.
Now let me focus on the less good. The airport is 15 minutes by transfer bus so I would question if this is really an airport hotel. Also the bus service is very limited. For example there is a bus at 7pm and then not another one until 8.30. I was lucky to wait only 15 minutes but I spoke to someone who had waited over an hour.
I ate in the bar and the food was very disappointing. A BLT on soggy white bread with not much filling. The red wine was also not very good.
If the bus service is improved then I will use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. Next door you will enjoy a game of bowling at Claus Bowling or you can place your bets at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard