We needed to stay somewhere for one night post cruise and had some Marriott points that we wanted to use. The shuttle from the Central Station was on time and well worth the money. We took it back to the airport the next morning.
We loved this hotel. It was clean, rooms were good size, beds comfortable and the park behind the hotel was an added bonus. We even watched a horse show while we were there. We ate at one of the restaurants on site and the food was wonderful.The staff was very helpful and friendly. We took a bus to the little town of Haarlem. It was a short walk to the bus stop and the bus system was very efficient. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the Airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.