What an excellent experience at the Courtyard AMS. From the shuttle bus driver to the manager, everyone was helful and friendly throughout. Mr Roger Langhout was especially helpful when there was a small problem with our reservation on arrival. The park behind the hotel is delightful. It is about a 45 min walk into town for shops but we found the restaurant within the hotel was easiest and delicious. Bus is very convenient.; the train, not so much. With a car, plenty of parking and easy access to airport car rental return. Quiet and very comfortable. Seems to have quite a bit of local conference and business meeting activity but also many international travelers.
Highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. Next door you will enjoy a game of bowling at Claus Bowling or you can place your bets at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard