This Holiday Inn Express was great! Newly built in April 2011, it was very clean and the front desk was very hospitable. The room was very nice, modern, and a good size compared to other older hotels. The room had a great bathroom, flat screen tv and new furniture. The breakfast was delicious, one of the best continental spreads and service that I've seen! The manager was surveying the breakfast bar and if anything was low they were refilled right away. Staff were helpful and friendly.
The hotel isn't near anything, but we were on our way into Amsterdam Central and the train is about a 10 minute walk away and not hard to get to. Note that the train ticket dispensers there only took coins or the Maestro credit card. We didnt have either and found it difficult to get a ticket (ended up taking the train to Schiphol airport to get our tickets).
We got the room for a good deal so it was worth what we paid for. We were only there for one last night in Amsterdam before flying back home and it was great to have a nice place to stay for the night.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Schiphol Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Schiphol Hotel Hoofddorp
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Getting to our Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Schiphol hotel is easy. Only a short drive from the Airport Schiphol in our hotel shuttle bus will bring you directly to the hotel (we only offer the ride from the Airport to the hotel for free, back to the Airport the fee is € 7,50 per person), the rail station from Hoofddorp is a short stroll away and takes you from the hotel to Amsterdam Central Station in only 20 minutes. The hotel is also easily accessible by car from the A4, midway between The Hague and Amsterdam. Inside the Holiday Inn Express hotel Amsterdam Schiphol you will find a welcoming interior, full of natural daylight and plenty of room to enjoy a drink and connect with colleagues. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast and free wireless Internet throughout the hotel! The rooms have everything you need with great bedding, walk in shower, LCD TV, coffee & tea facilities and working space.Looking for a hotel for your next city break or stopover? Downtown Amsterdam is only a short journey away from our hotel, with the famous canals, the house of Anne Frank, the Van Gogh museum, the Red Light District, but also the windmills and Keukenhof with its famous tulip fields are close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsNL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Schiphol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.