“Enjoy staying there” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport

You added Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport to your Saves list
Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Schipholweg 185, 1171 Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands (Formerly Etap Hotel Amsterdam Airport)   |
Special Offer
UP TO 30% - EARLY BOOKING
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
“Enjoy staying there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I visited Amsterdam for 4 days with friends and their families. Very nice hotel with also very good prices(room for two with an extra bed free). Clean and well-equipped, the room was sweet and comfortable and the hotel also offers free maps and information for the tourists. Absolutely recommended for those who travel by car or for those that want to stay there for a couple of days, next to the airport. I really enjoy staying there and i would probably visit it again next time I travel Amsterdam. :)

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm happy to hear you are so satisfied with our hotel.
I hope indeed that you will choose again for us in the future, you're always welcome. Best regards, Ron de Graaf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Perfect for overnight stay, while waiting for a morning flight. The rooms was very comfy and clean and it's very quiet, so you can get some quality sleep. Staff could be a little more friendly, but overall it was nice. Would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor. It's always nice to hear when guest are so satisfied like you after a stay in our hotel. I think the friendliness of the staff was an incident because most of the time I receive compliments about them. Nevertheless I will take your comment to our next staff meeting. Thank you also for the rating and I hope till next time. Kind regards, Ron de Graaf
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

The hotel is corresponding almost to the IBIS standard. the only thing is the noise that you can hear from the corridor when the other guest are loudly talking...
But the worst for me is to have to pay for the parking 2.50 EUR per hour (the first our is for free!).
However, very close to Schiphol airport.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
RondeGraaf, Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport and we have noted your comments about the parking. When you have to park you car for a longer period, we would to advise you to check our Park, Sleep and Fly packages. You can find these packages on www.ibis.com. With kind regards,
Operational Manager Inge Beek
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Amsterdam was my second stop on my second trip to Europe in 2013. This was the second Ibis budget where I stayed so I had a benchmark to compare with.
There is shuttle bus from/to airport/hotel which runs every 20 minutes. I stayed here only one night (Sep 18). My room was simple (only one chair, no phone) and small though clean. This room had the same format as the one I had stayed in Berlin. Free wi-fi in the room. I added the (buffet) breakfast to my reservation, which was good and, I think there was a slightly more things to choose from than the hotel in Berlin had. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it's nice to hear you had a good stay in my hotel.
I will pass your compliments to my staff. Best regards,
Ron de Graaf

Been to Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport

Address: Schipholweg 185, 1171 Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands (Formerly Etap Hotel Amsterdam Airport)
Location: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Haarlemmermeer > Badhoevedorp
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
Hotel Class:2 star — Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Etap Amsterdam Airport
Etap Hotel Badhoevedorp

If you own or manage Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.