Didn't want to stay in Amsterdam city center, so opted for this hotel after reading reviews. Room was clean but decor was a little outdated. Made me think of that old Love Boat TV show. Staff were polite. It was easy to take the shuttle to the airport so that you can take the train into Amsterdam central. There is grocery market in the airport which is a cheap place to get bottled water and snacks for the hotel. I also had dinner at the airport instead the hotel restaurant (based on reviews).
And if you're driving, there is a McDonalds nearby for cheap coffee and breakfast.
Overall, a pleasant night's sleep here. My first experience with a Novotel too.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel
- Novotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Badhoevedorp
- Novotel Hotel Badhoevedorp
- Novotel Badhoevedorp
- Badhoevedorp Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Amsterdam Airport is a 4 star hotel ideally located in a quiet area around Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, which is only 5 km away. In our hotel, not far from the centre of Amsterdam, a good night sleep is guaranteed. The Novotel is an ideal base for guests on a business trip. All hotel rooms feature free WiFi and airconditioning. The hotel offers 10 meeting rooms, a lobby bar, pub, restaurant, swimming pool, sauna and hamam. Adjacent to a sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.