Stayed here for one night after our flight was delayed until the next morning. We were given a voucher for dinner in the hotel which was absolutely the most horrendous buffet I've ever experienced. Food was congealed and soggy and disgusting.
Room was a decent size but there was a constant hum from the air conditioner which I could not turn off. There were air con controls in the room but there seemed to be a building-wide humming air con system on constantly, as you could hear it in the hallways as well. It was very annoying when I was trying to sleep.
Pillows were floppy and there was a hilarious note saying there were 'firmer' pillows in the wardrobe - they were even worse than the original ones!
Breakfast was just as disgusting as dinner and the staff all looked fed up to be there. I would be too if I had to spend any more time there. Would never stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished Dorint Airport-Hotel Amsterdam is a 4 star hotel ideally located in a quiet area around Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, which is only 5 km away. In our hotel, not far from the centre of Amsterdam, a good night sleep is guaranteed. The Novotel is an ideal base for guests on a business trip. All hotel rooms feature free WiFi and airconditioning. The hotel offers 10 meeting rooms, a lobby bar, pub, restaurant, swimming pool, sauna and hamam. Adjacent to a sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dorint Airport Hotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Badhoevedorp
- Novotel Hotel Badhoevedorp
- Novotel Badhoevedorp
- Badhoevedorp Novotel