It was a really nice compact hotel. The room was not too spacey but okay. We have clean bathroom, a kettle, an iron, all the basic was fully covered. The staffs were so nice. The breakfast was okay with plenty choices of bread. What i liked the most was that guests were able to borrow bicycle. It was so fun!
There are some places you can go by bike like the molen van sloten (an old still functioning windmill), kuiperijmuseum (cooper museum), supermarkets, and some stores. Going around by bike like a true dutch people was a really nice experience.
If you like suburb with fresh air and green fields, this hotel is probably your best choice. If you want to go to the city center, you can just hop on the shuttle bus accor provides (ask the receptionist for schedule information) to the airport and take train. It's easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished Dorint Airport-Hotel Amsterdam is a 4 star hotel ideally located in a quiet area around Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, which is only 5 km away. In our hotel, not far from the centre of Amsterdam, a good night sleep is guaranteed. The Novotel is an ideal base for guests on a business trip. All hotel rooms feature free WiFi and airconditioning. The hotel offers 10 meeting rooms, a lobby bar, pub, restaurant, swimming pool, sauna and hamam. Adjacent to a sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Dorint Airport Hotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Amsterdam Airport Hotel Badhoevedorp
- Novotel Hotel Badhoevedorp
- Novotel Badhoevedorp
- Badhoevedorp Novotel