“Good value for money” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Badhoevedorp
New York City, New York
“Good value for money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Overall, it was a good hotel to stay at before an early morning flight. The shuttle took longer than expected but it was free. The reason I gave the hotel a 3 is because there's no real toiletry in the hotel room. Restaurant was decent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here. We really value your feedback.

Kind regards

1,372 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Riga, Riga, Latvia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Good sleep over night hotel. All is clean, great service, good facilities. Shuttle bus to the airport goes every 30 minutes. Totally satisfied. Great value for money. Good American style restaurant, with real US burgers, fries and atmosphere. A bit crowded though, but hotel is big enough and sound isolation in room was excellent. Nobody bothered me during my stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thanks for your review. I’m glad you have a good stay with us. See you on your next trip.

Kind regards,

Bali, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This was my first Ibis hotel experience and I have to say it has been a very nice one. I arrived from London to have an overnight before flying to Indonesia. I had originally booked the Ibis budget but decided after check in to upgrade to the Ibis hotel (so be sure to check which one you book as they are quite a different standard). The staff could not have been more helpful and efficient in checking me out of the Ibis Budget and checking me into the Hotel. The Ibis budget is perfectly fine for someone who does not plan to be in the room other than to sleep and catch an early flight. As I have more than 24 hours I wanted something a bit more spacious. The room was lovely, the bed super comfortable, great hot shower and lovely bathroom with hairdryer supplied (a decent size one at that). I also love how it is soundproofed and you could not hear any noise from within the hotel or of the many, many planes taking off and landing. I would suggest however that given how cold the weather is (and raining) that they provide some heat lamps in the smoking rotunda. I also love the checkout time of 12 noon giving plenty of time for a sleep in and a relaxed checkout. I had dinner in the Pizza restaurant which was ok (nothing special) but the service was very good. I really enjoyed a few wines in the bar and the young man serving last night was so good at his job and very pleasant....a great friendly atmosphere, particularly for a female on her own. I did not have the hotel breakfast but opted for a leisurely bite to eat in the New York style cafe. Lovely sandwiches and coffee and once again a lovely atmosphere.
All in all I would say Ibis Hotel is good value with it's easy (and free) shuttle to the airport and a very comfortable stay. Enjoyed my experience and would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Amsterdam Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Juan-les-pins, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed this last night in ibis amsterdam airport. I've used Ibis before so I know it's a very ok place.
This hotel is great! Spotlessly clean, quiet, a nice hotel restaurant , and most of all a wonderful set of staff, from reception where they really make you feel welcome to the waiters and cafe staff . I had a drink in the bar downstairs and the barman was so kind, and helped me log in my IPad. All in all, a great place, and they all speak perfect English !!! I'll be in Ibis LimaPeru tonight , so am hoping for a similar quality there !!

Room Tip: I think the rooms are all sound proofed.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments, especially for your comments about the hotelstaff. This is very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest regards,

Quito, Ecuador
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We arrive on tusday morning (around 7 am) and we were not able to get our rooms but the aisstant, who was very kind, offer us to left our luggage on their cuatody, so we can go out to the city. We came back late in the evening so we were inmediatly assign to our rooms.those were pretty nice but if it is a room to share between 2 the space might be limited. Aside from that the hotel amazing. Is close to the airport and 20 min away from the city which i find pretty reasonable. Transfer to the airport every 30 min. Train fare 4.40 euros. Taxi fare from airport to the hotel 16 euros.
Also I find the bight price pretty good too.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Eureka, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel was very close to the airport. It was clean and quite with free internet and parking. There were several restaurant. The Italian and American cafe were very good with both food and service. We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Many thanks for your kind review. It's great to see you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to see you back soon in ibis Amsterdam Airport.

Best Regards,

Sales Coordinator

Been to Hotel Ibis Amsterdam Airport? Share your experiences!